Saturday, June 7, 2008

Indy is back

My two guys (DH & DS) and I saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull last night. Indy has aged, but he is as handsome as ever & can climb mountains and save the damsel as good as he ever did!!

Remember Disney's Even Stevens & Shia LaBeouf? He is great in his role in this film...a younger adventurer to carry the fun forward? Maybe so.

At any rate, I enjoy the entire film & will probably be adding the DVD version to my other three Indy DVDs!!

3 comments:

bobbie said...

I can't wait to see this!!!

Auntie Em said...

Oh good!!! Gotta see.

Auntie Em said...

We went to see Saturday!!! Yes, I knew when I saw Karen Allen's name in the line up that the kid would end up his. So glad those two got back together!!! Great movie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...