Monday, September 22, 2008

Tag you're it!

I've been tagged! Kylie seems to think I need to update my blog. Can't imagine why she would think that!! So, the little kiwi tagged me.

The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

Write six random things about yourself...
1. As soon as I get home, I take my shoes off and wiggle my toes.
2. My favorite color is blue.
3. XML & CSS are easy peasy.
4. I never skipped a class in school.
5. The beach is my happy place.
6. Teenaged children can be a pain in the patootie!!


Tag six people at the end of your post

1. Miss Bee
2. Julia
3. Tara
4. Geri
5. Amy
6. Marinka

1 comment:

Geri said...

Gee ... thanks?
Here it goes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...