Sunday, January 9, 2011

and Happy 2011, belatedly

I got caught up in my life, also my 100 yr old aunt passed away on the 5th & we've been busy with all that that entails. Her memorial service is next Saturday - January 15th.

It's been snowing here, but nothing is sticking. I need a really big snow to perk me up!

I've been cleaning out again - several trips to the recycling bin & garbage can. And, several boxes ready for charity.

Our house's foundation was worked on January 3-5, so we are now level. They raised the Southeast corner of the hour almost 4" - so now I have cracks inside that need fixing, some windows that don't want to shut, doors that do shut now...a mixed blessing. I'll post pictures of this later.

I've been cross-stitching and will post pictures of that later, too.

I hope you all have a wonderful 2011.

1 comment:

Geri said...

Happy 2011 to you too!
I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt's passing. Hugs and prayers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...