Sunday, April 27, 2008

Scrapin' Friendzy - April 19th




Scrapin' Friendzy was a little different this time. I was in a different room, but that was OK, 'cause so were my friends!! This is my table before all the "stuff" got pulled out to work on. It was nice because it was on the end & I didn't have to crawl over anyone to get out when I wanted to go upstairs to visit the shopping area which Ballard Camera brought. They also had the make & takes and the classes by Stampin' Up, Creative Memories, The Angel Company and Close to My Heart. I only did the Close to My Heart class, 'cause I was busy completing several swaps. I finished my Alaska ATC for the cruise, Perceptions LOs for ScrapGoods, and 99% finished my card swaps for aMUSEme and ScrapGoods. I also stared at the FatBook page to see if I could add any more.



We had lots of good stuff to eat. For breakfast there was yogurt, fruit, sweet breads, bagels, coffee, tea & juice. There was a bottle of water & some chocolate already at each of our stations. Throughout the day, there were veggies, chocolate and a cracker mix to munch on. Then for supper - taco salad, fruit, soda or water.....and later a hot fudge brownie on ice cream for dessert.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...