Tuesday, December 25, 2007

White Christmas

Merry Christmas!! We are spending a quiet day at home. Presents have been opened and I'll be starting dinner soon. We received one extra present this afternoon, it started to snow.

Now, since we live in the Pac NW, it will turn to rain soon, I'm sure. But, for now, we have our white Christmas.

Today is also the day my SG friend, Bobbie, & her DH are taking their beloved dog, Duncan, to the Washington State University Vet School. Duncan has a nasal cavity tumor. We are all praying and sending warm healthy thoughts to them. You can read more about this on Bobbie's blog.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Hey, only 137 days until you see Tim! Merry Christmas. Glad you got some snow.

Geri said...

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas... ok, so I live in Louisiana ... but I am sure enjoying your white christmas photo... lovely ... can't wait to see it scrapped!

Anonymous said...

As you know Ruth, WSU has a great Vet School. We have close friends who have graduated there and have their practices near Tri-Cities.

Hoping their trip proves to be beneficial for their beloved pet.

Merry Christmas a day late.

Julie I.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...