Monday, May 19, 2008

Cruising Day 3 - Juneau - Parts & Pieces

This was a mini project created by Karen (key chain) one of Tim's friends who helped him during classes. Basically, it bits and pieces of clock stuff, brads, wires, clips, chains, etc. all presented (per Tim - "it's all about presentation") in a little coffee stained bag - yup, the bag smelled like coffee. You can see the monogram stamp on the bag (more info about it below in this post).




And here is what I came up with. I still have lots of bits & pieces to play with, but now I know what do to with them!!



And, I attached it to my journal we made the first day.



Some more goodies we received. Yup, that's a monogram stamper kit. Tim had several set up so we could stamp our projects & then he gave each of us one of our own. I went into the Creative Journey Emporium & purchased a set of tiny letters and numbers to go with this.



John & I went on a photography tour of Juneau - several miles of walking and taking photos. Here's our ship as viewed from Douglas:



John & me at Mendenhall Glacier:



The end to a wonderful day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...