Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's finally over..

Four days of 12 hour shifts. Went to work today at noon & was able to leave as soon as I wanted to. I wanted to leave at 4:00 PM or 4:30 PM, but I had a meeting that lasted until 5:00 PM. But, at least I can go to work tomorrow at 8:00 AM and leave at a normal time. It's gonna take a bit for my body to adjust - this with the time change happening on Sunday really threw me for a loop!!

I've started my Bible Study - see our blinkie to the right - and I really am enjoying the process. I've almost got my intro page scrapped, when I do, I'll post it here. I'm doing paper piecing, so it's taking me a little time to finish it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay!!! So glad to hear things are getting back to normal! I love the blinkie - so cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...