Thursday, March 5, 2009

So what am I doing up so late?

There "might" be a weather event & so our work group is on 12 hour shifts. My shift is noon to midnight. Luckily, I'm at home right now (it's about 10:15 PM). I go into work tomorrow at noon, if nothing happens, I can come home at the regular time, but sign in every now & then to see if there is anything happening in the rest of the county. Where I live, we usually get the "weather" because we live in the convergence zone - there is nothing going on outside.

So that bring us to Saturday. I have to go down to work at noon & stay there until midnight. On
Sunday, I can work from home. On Monday - if there still is a weather event, I go into work at noon and stay until midnight.

I'm tired just thinking about it. Soooo, bottom line, please pray for warm weather in the Pacific NW.

4 comments:

bobbie said...

Sending good thoughts and keeping fingers crossed! It's gorgeous here ~ no clouds, 28*

bobbie said...

PS ~ I just looked; our snow level will be dropping to 500', w/ wind and snow forecast for tomorrow!!!
Oops!

Jen said...

Praying for warmer weather for you! Stay safe! Hugs!

Aleta said...

STOP SENDING THE SNOW UP HERE!!! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...